[Lizmap] Lizmap Web Client 3.7 Alpha 2

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Thu Aug 31 07:05:42 PDT 2023

Hi Nicolas,

sorry, that was my mistake then.

I have (out of habit) the update only copied over the existing version. That is not enough.

Now I have reinstalled it and now the printing works!

Also with rotation and grid intervals

Super, that with the rotation!

Also the Base-Layers work now without error message.

However, the default background layer is not automatically displayed. Only if one selects him consciously (see test project).

And is there still the possibility to switch off the background layers, i.e. to activate an "empty" background layer like before?

Regards

WAGNER-IT

Ingenieurbüro für Geoinformatik

Günter Wagner