[Lizmap] Lizmap : enforce update Qgis server lizmap plugin toward 2.7.1 ?

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Thu May 4 01:45:36 PDT 2023

Hi,
After several attempts in order to set enviro variables for qgis server
log.
FYI :
  FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_STDERR 1
  FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL 0
  FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE /var/log/qgis/qislog.log

and
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LIZMAP_REVEAL_SETTINGS True

Then I reload and restart apache.
But unfortunatly, i have still those following error messages :
*QGIS Server*
*QGIS Server is correctly installed and returns an expected response for
OGC requests.*

*We cannot have the details on the installation of your QGIS server
(version, extensions etc.).*
*You need to check the following points:*

*The environment variable described in the documentation link below is
correctly populated in your configuration.*
*Your logs (logs) do not contain warnings about the Lizmap extension for
QGIS server (uploading and loading this page). You may need to increase the
logging level.*

*https://docs.lizmap.com/current/en/install/pre_requirements.html#lizmap-server-plugin
<https://docs.lizmap.com/current/en/install/pre_requirements.html#lizmap-server-plugin>*
*QGIS Server returns HTTP error about Lizmap plugin: Unknown*