[Lizmap] popup order?

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Mon Nov 20 05:33:45 PST 2023

Hi,

I looked in the documentation of QGIS server :
https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/server_manual/services/wms.html#wms-getfeatureinfo

There isn't any parameter for an order. The default behavior would be by
distance to the clicked position if within the same layer.

Then, if you have many layers (ie different polygons under the click),
there isn't a proper answer.

Regards,

--

Etienne Trimaille