[Lizmap] Qgis Server configuration

Benedetto Figorito b.figorito at arpa.puglia.it
Fri Oct 6 03:19:17 PDT 2023

Hi,

I have a problem with the Qgis server configuration.This does not allow
projects to be published on lizmap.Also information panel of lizmap
plugin for Qgis desktop reports a configuration error.

The server information panelgive me thiserror “QGIS Server returns HTTP
error for Lizmap plugin: 500”, but in the logs this message appears
"/You must correctly install and configure QGIS Server with a version
equal to or higher than 3.10 and the Lizmap server plugin with a version
equal to or higher to 2.8.1. Unable to reach QGIS Server at the
specified URL "http://YYY.YYY.Y.YYY/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcg/i”

The lizmap server plugin is correctly installed (/qgis-plugin-manager
install 'Lizmap server'/), but perhaps it is not communicating with Qgis
server

I set empty the Lizmap API URL (I use QGIS Server with FCGI)

I don’t know where settting*QGIS_SERVER_LIZMAP_REVEAL_SETTINGS* with the
value True on QGIS server. (/etc/apache2/sites-available/qgis.demo conf
oretc/apache2/mods-available fcgid.conf)

I installed:
              Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS (jammy)
             QGIS server 3.28.11
             Limap server 2.8.1
             Lizmap web client 3.6.6
             Apache2  2.4
             PHP 8.2
             python 3.10.12

I tested the executable  var/log/apache2$
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi –version and it gave me this result

QGIS 3.28.11-Firenze 'Firenze' (b02458a196)
QGIS code revision b02458a196
Qt version 5.15.3
Python version 3.10.12
GDAL/OGR version 3.4.1
PROJ version 8.2.1
EPSG Registry database version v10.041 (2021-12-03)
GEOS version 3.10.2-CAPI-1.16.0
SQLite version 3.37.2
OS Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS

Regards