[Lizmap] base map printing - help to debug

Andras Eduard aeduard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 04:21:27 PDT 2024

Hi!

While using lizmap for 6 years, and it is a great tool, I couldn't manage
to get printing work properly. I had/have issues with basemaps. Before
lizmap version 3.7 I could only print OSM, now not even OSM works. I have
an API key for google maps, but right now, with the current version of
lizmap (3.7.6) Google Hybrid works without the API key as a baselayer, but
not for printing.

My server is not behind any proxy, and while I have a firewall, I've also
tried disabling it temporarily. Currently using Ubuntu 22.04 with QGIS
3.22.15 and Lizmap 3.7.6. I've updated the latest lizmap server plugin and
installed atlasprint also.

I've read the documentation, github issues, and other pages I could find,
but I couldn't manage to find the source of error.  Can someone help me to
debug this issue? If needed I can post qgis server logs.

Have a great day!
Eduard