[Lizmap] Comparison of Lizmap 3.6.10 and 3.7.3 Speed and display

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 21:30:49 PST 2024

Hi,

Not directly related to your post. But I was interested by the new
functionality you described "controls the settings for groups (open /
closed) via the QGIS themes.".
But I can't find where it's located in the lizmap plugin. Could you please
tell me where it is ?

I'm migrating to the 3.7, and I can assure you that this version brings a
lot of new cool features :)

Regards,

Arnaud