[Lizmap] Lizmap 3.7.4

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Mon Feb 26 13:03:39 PST 2024

Hi,

Thank you for the update 3.7.4. I have installed it as a test.

Lizmap 3.7.4 [1], Lizmap 3.6.10 [2]

Unfortunately there are no solutions for my problems so far.

1.	Speed problem:

The main problem is that the user is not informed that the map is still loading.

The rotating circles, which indicate that the layers are loading, are already finished but the map is not yet displayed [3]

The map is only displayed some time later [4]

2.	The legend display does not work with embedded legend images and with raster data

Legend image in QGIS 3.22.16 [5]

Legend image in Lizmap 3.6.10 [6]

Legend image in Lizmap 3.7.4 [7]

               Personally, I would also like to do without the display of the geometry type. I find that rather confusing. Can also be confused with a checkbox, as here [8].

               But I realise that it corresponds to the display in QGIS. At least my users don't need them in Lizmap. Perhaps they could be displayed optionally later?

The QGIS themes work really well. That's why I would also like to use 3.7.x once the problems mentioned above have been resolved.

Greetings

[1] https://stadt-herbolzheim7.webgis.biz

[2] https://stadt-herbolzheim.webgis.biz

[3] https://wagner-it.de/download/lizmap/load_3_7a.jpg