[Lizmap] upgrade from 3.5 to LWC > 3.5

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:04:36 PST 2024

Hi Carlo,

First of all you need to upgrade LWC 3.5 to the last 3.5.* version,
which is 3.5.15
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/releases/tag/3.5.15

Then you have to upgrade to LWC 3.6 with this documentation
https://docs.lizmap.com/3.6/en/install/upgrade.html#upgrading-from-lizmap-3-5-with-the-migration-script
You have to use the script lizmap/install/migrate_from_3_5.sh to perform
the migration
You can upgrade to the last 3.6.* version

Finally, you can upgrade to the last 3.7.* version

And because Lizmap Web Client depends of Lizmap server plugin, you have
to be sure it is well installed.
https://github.com/3liz/qgis-lizmap-server-plugin

Regards,
René-Luc