[Lizmap] Test if QGIS server is running

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at naturalgis.pt
Thu Jun 6 23:49:11 PDT 2024

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 9:24 PM Philippe CIANFARANI via Lizmap <
lizmap at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I want to test if QGIS Server is working. To do this, I'm running
> /usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi, and I'm getting the following
> response:

> *"Application path not initialized Application path not initialized
> Application path not initialized Application path not initialized Warning
> 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment variable.
> Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
> variable. Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
> environment variable. "Loading native module
> /usr/lib/qgis/server/libdummy.so" "Loading native module
> /usr/lib/qgis/server/liblandingpage.so" "Loading native module
> /usr/lib/qgis/server/libwcs.so" "Loading native module
> /usr/lib/qgis/server/libwfs.so" "Loading native module
> /usr/lib/qgis/server/libwfs3.so" "Loading native module
> /usr/lib/qgis/server/libwms.so" "Loading native module
> /usr/lib/qgis/server/libwmts.so" <string>:1: DeprecationWarning: setapi()
> is deprecated Content-Length: 0 Location: http:/index.json
> <http:/index.json> Server:  QGIS FCGI server - QGIS version
> 3.22.4-Białowieża Status:  302"*
>
> Is-it normal?

Pretty much yes,

see
https://click.pstmrk.it/3ts/docs.qgis.org%2F3.34%2Fen%2Fdocs%2Fserver_manual%2Fgetting_started.html%23installation-on-debian-based-systems/InJh/WtW1AQ/AQ/6e498173-1ad4-421e-beb5-62097ed29d50/1/guyK_qbxQc#installation-on-debian-based-systems

"As seen below, QGIS reports a Status 400 code, which correctly identifies
the request has failed because there is no active http session. This is not
a bug and indicates the server is functioning properly.

Application path not initializedApplication path not
initializedWarning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from
GDAL_SKIP environment variable.Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to
unload from GDAL_SKIP environment variable.Warning 1: Unable to find
driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment variable."Loading
native module /usr/lib/qgis/server/libdummy.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/liblandingpage.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwcs.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwfs.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwfs3.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwms.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwmts.so"

..."

cheers!