[Local-chapters] Re: [North America] What is North America?

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Fri Nov 11 08:45:45 EST 2011

The primary focus is going to be an annual north american conference - probably located in Canada or the US and the conference will most likely be in English.

But, I don't think anyone needs to get hung up on this.  Anyone who wants to sign up to the NA list is welcome.  If you can can make a compelling case to hold a conference in Cancun, Aruba, or some other exotic location we will give it careful consideration.

Mark