[Local-chapters] slow but progress for PH local chapter

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:28:58 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

We are starting to roadshow the osgeo-ph local chapter to some
interest groups.  Rough notes are in the wiki [0].  I don't think the
label as chapter meeting was appropriate, will improve the wiki later.

One important question in the previous interactions is where do we
start talking more.  So I deem it is now appropriate to request for a
mailinglist in behalf of the osgeo-ph local chapter so that we can
continue discussions in the public list.

[0]  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines#Meetings_of_Philippines_OSGeo_Chapter

--
cheers,
maning