[Local-chapters] Annual Reports

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:24:15 EDT 2011

Local Chapters:

I'm working to finish our annual report for 2010 before we need to
start on the annual report for 2011!

I've got an annual report from the California Chapter and the Greek
Language Chapter, but not from any of the others. You can submit your
annual report (1) directly to me in an e-mail
[sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com], (2) by posting it to your chapter
wiki, (3) by submitting it to OJS [http://www.osgeo.org/ojs/], (4) or
by posting it to the journal mailing list
[http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/newsletter].

It would be best to get your report in a narrative format as a plain
text file. The journal team will then convert it to LaTex.

If you aren't going to submit a report for 2010, please let me know.

If you want to see a sample, check out the California Report:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2010_California_Chapter_Annual_Report

If you post your report to the wiki or to OJS, please notify me or the
mailing list so we know its been submitted.

Thanks for your help!

Landon