[Local-chapters] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G September Invite

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jun 18 02:14:16 PDT 2013

Ian

I'd like to be involved if you can mark me down that would be great

Thanks
Mike

On 16 June 2013 11:20, Ian Edwards <iedwards.pub at gmail.com> wrote:

> In case you missed the news... the FOSS4G Early Bird is remaining open
> until this Tuesday (18th June).
>
> If you decided it was too expensive to register then look again:
> http://2013.foss4g.org/registration/
>

> *Local Chapter Invitation*
>
> If you're a member of any OSGeo local chapter, OSGeo:UK would like to
> invite you to the Local Chapter Meet Up during FOSS4G's Birds of a Feather
> sessions.
>
> For details, or if you'd like to take part, email Ian Edwards or update
> the relevant section of the 2013 Birds of a Feather wiki page<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013_BirdsOfAFeather#OSGeo_Local_Chapter_meetup>
> .

*Mike Saunt*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 m:+44 788 7777 680
iShare - Data integration and publishing
platform<http://www.astuntechnology.com>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
Connected 2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://www.isharemaps.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.