[Local-chapters] Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Local Chapter Guidance

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Wed Apr 23 02:19:46 PDT 2014

Phil,
please consider joining this list.

Michael,
thanks for this great summary.

Folks,
it would be great to condense Michael's thoughts on a Local Chapters
page on the OSGeo Wiki, for example here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Starting

Cheers,
Arnulf

PS:
Sure, I'd like to do(-ocratic) this myself but will not be able to
commit until next week, so if someone has the time please go ahead...