[Local-chapters] Update contact points of Local Chapters

Gert-Jan van der Weijden gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Wed Oct 8 13:03:36 PDT 2014

The Dutch are up-to-date!

greetings,

Gert-Jan

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: local-chapters-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:local-chapters-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Namens Jachym Cepicky
Verzonden: dinsdag 30 september 2014 22:00
Aan: local-chapters
Onderwerp: Re: [Local-chapters] Update contact points of Local Chapters

Hi all,

so far, I got the confirmation only from

- Francophone
- Greek
- Japan
- PDX
- Poland

local chapters. Thank you.

Shame on rest of you ;-)

I would like to ask the reaming local chapters, to check their point of
contacts and updated the wiki and respond in this thread. Shall there be
some local chapter unconfirmed by the end of the week, I'll hunt them down,
till I get them, so you better speak up for yourselves
;-)

Thanks for help

Jachym