[Local-chapters] Update contact points of Local Chapters

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 23 13:09:37 PDT 2014

Thanks Jachym, and good timing.  For the next Board meeting I would like
to make sure we have an accurate list of all local chapters (official
and in formation).  ie. updating this page
http://www.osgeo.org/content/chapters/index.html

And this works well with your contact request.

So please if you see a local chapter listed or not listed on that
osgeo.org page please let us know.

I'm drafting an email about the next Board meeting now.  In your inbox
in minutes :)

-jeff