[Local-chapters] FOSS4G 2016 Marketing Material

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Dec 11 02:41:28 PST 2015

Dear FOSS4G Local Chapters!

I am sure, that all of you already know about next FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn.
In order to make it an outstanding event and give as much people the
opportunity to build bridges in Bonn, we would like to encourage you
all, to spread the word and inform your members, colleagues,
project-partners, children and grandfathers about FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn!

We are starting to release news constantly soon (follow the twitter
account foss4g) and already have prepared some marketing material. Up to
now, we have banners, stickers, postcards and a poster.
You find drafts and print-templates here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Marketing

We can overtake incidential costs (with invoice) for printing or, if
postage is cheaper, you may order postcards and stickers just by
contacting me.
Please get in touch with us **before** printing and just sending us the
bill ;-)

Hope to see you all in Bonn!

Till