[Local-chapters] FOSS4G 2021 - local chapter activities

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 05:40:11 PDT 2021

Hi all,

As you probably already know, this year's FOSS4G will be online. We can't
meet in person yet (fingers crossed for next year!), but we can take
advantage of some of the benefits of the format, like setting up unique
spaces for our local communities to organise their own activities.

FOSS4G 2021 is inviting local chapters to use their imagination and make
something happen. Any local chapters interested in organising side events,
meetings, social spaces, or the like? It would be great to hear if anyone
has ideas for how this could work.

The platform is WorkAdventure [1].

Cheers
John