[Local-chapters] [*Correo Sospechoso*] Fwd: OSGeo UK letter of support?

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 03:55:03 PST 2023

Thanks very much Rafael and Sergio - I really appreciate your input.

We can specify the wording in the letter - and I am happy to share this
with everyone / or specific people to confirm.

Yes - I think a vote is a good idea.

How does this work? (Sorry for my ignorance of the process - this is all
new to me!)

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0)7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.