REMINDER Ballot: OSGeo Logo Contest Voting

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Thu Apr 27 11:55:25 EDT 2006

Greetings

This email contains both instructions on viewing the logo and
submitting the ballot. Please read carefully. Voting ends midnight
(GMT) Saturday, April 29th, 2006.

We are now opening votes for the OSGeo Logo contest. The logo will be
used to brand the site and creates the community's identity.

We have four very professional logos submitted. We have posted a page
that contains notes from the submitters and links to the various
parts of their submissions. There is a lot to look at as they have
all one well submitting different views and uses of their logo.

Here is the page that lists the entries:

https://news.osgeo.org/contests/logo/index.html

Voting Instructions

The following ballot should be emailed to  logo at mail.osgeo.org before
midnight (GMT) Saturday, April 29th, 2006. You must supply your OSGeo
ID and your email address so that we can verify your ID. Only one
vote is allowed per registered user of OSGeo.org. Incorrect ballots
will be discarded.

Ballot

Your OSGeo ID:
Your Email address (used to validate ID):

Place an X in the vote column for only one entry.

vote   |  Name of Submitter

SEND BALLOT  TO:  logo at mail.osgeo.org