[OSGeo-Discuss] Ballot: OSGeo Logo Contest Voting

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Fri Apr 28 17:01:45 EDT 2006

Hi Gary,
I didn't want to make my reaction a long email but I guess I need to
clarify: I also think the submissions show a VERY good quality! I
just went to several iterations for a logo myself with a designer.
Her starting logos where great too, but the end result we have was
even better we think :-) I hope that the same happens with the OSGEO
logo. I have two favorites and would at this point choose for one,
but I think the second would win it for me when changed into a more
friendly/happy head (Alain Grignon's submission).
Greetings,
Jeroen