project tracker question

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 5 10:06:41 EDT 2006

Not sure where to post this question as it is a general question
about the CN infrastructure rather than project-specific.  I guess
this is targeted at Auke :)

I would like to have a pre-defined query that returns all open
defects and enhancements for a specific sub-component of the mapguide
project.  When creating an issue in the project tracker, there are
all kinds of useful(?) fields that are entered, including the fields
I am particularly interested in (in this case).  However, when
querying the project tracker, none of these fields seem to be
accessible for creating a query.  Am I missing something?

Cheers

Paul