[OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GPS data collection...

map it out info at mapitout.com
Thu Jul 27 14:45:52 EDT 2006

I've developed on the Win CE PDAs for a few years and have been developing
applications on ruggedized tablets for the last year using commercial and os
software, but there is still a demand for PDAs or at least that's what I
perceive as Mateusz has pointed out.  Cross platform is definitely what I have
in mind.  Customers are still buying rugged or semi-rugged handhelds as
opposed to ruggedized tablets, depends on the needs of the customer.
Thanks for your info Mateusz and your point of view Gary.

David E.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:36:23 +0200, Mateusz Loskot wrote