[OSGeo-Discuss] Free Stuff Material

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Jun 23 04:51:39 EDT 2006

Frans Thamura @ Intercitra wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We (OSGEo-id) , just want to open our first gathering, I think the
> gathering will be small, but will strengten the OSGEo movement.
>
> Anyone have a material of free stuff that will make this movement
> getting interesting, like OS Geo logo, standard presentation, etc
>
> Frans Thamura
> OSGeo-id moderator

Hello Frans,
there is quite a lot of stuff in the VisCom Library by now, check the
documents here:
https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList

If you have suggestions on how we could organize or describe things
better to make them more accessible you are welcome to comment.

Most dynamic work goes on in the Wiki, although the stuff there is not
all stable and approved OSGeo policy it might give insight to the
processes.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/

And please continue to use this list for any questions that arise so
that we can organize accordingly. Your question on the programming
platform fx should have been answered easily by the website - if it did
not we might need to spend some thought on how to make this more
transparent.

Regards, Arnulf.