Local File Format (was on udig list)

jgarnett at refractions.net jgarnett at refractions.net
Sun Mar 5 15:31:08 EST 2006

Well Paul that is starting to make a great deal more sense. I would love to
build a bridge to the C++ community, are they actually lining up behnid this one?

And I can't imagine them pushing this without BBox support. Now for laughs and
giggles check out this slashgeo poll on the topic:
- http://slashgeo.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=13&aid=-1

I liked the entry where OSGeo saves the day, seems a bit more likly then OGC.
Jody