[OSGeo-Discuss] New Voting Members Selected

Helton Uchoa uchoa at geolivre.org.br
Thu Mar 9 14:52:32 EST 2006

Hi Frank.

I have listed in
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Like_Minded_Regional_Organizations a
initial information about Brazil community and events.
There are 2 projects that I have worked with a development team of
OpenGEO Company (www.opengeo.com.br): Geolivre Linux (Distro in
brazilian portuguese language) and Open 3D GIS (www.open3dgis.org).
The Geolivre Linux had more than 3.000 downloads in one week and we have
received many requests to make a english version to users in others
countries. Probability in next version we will make a english and
spanish version.
I'm publishing news about OSGeo in brazilian communities of FOSS
GeoTechnologies (MapServer Brasil group in yahoo).

[]s

Uchoa

--
Helton UCHOA :: uchoa@{opengeo.com.br;geolivre.org.br;open3dgis.org}
Consultant in Free Software for Geomatics - 55 21 8272-4899