[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: Board Member voting]

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Thu Mar 16 02:19:24 EST 2006

Chris Holmes wrote:
> Voting for the board is now open.  I don't think that my post has made
> it to the voting members list yet.  Non-voting members are encouraged
> to continue to discuss the candidates on this list, but only voting
> members should send an email with a vote.
I must say I am pleased with the representation from the user
communities, the academic world and business with this list of
nominations. Indeed I relived to see the emphasis on promotion indicated
by the candidates thus far in the mentioned list.

I should ask this, is there any areas in which we can help balance the
skill set of the existing board? What other view points should be on the
table to indicate who we are and where we are going?

Jody