[OSGeo-Discuss] New DVD ISO image with GeoFOSS

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Mon Oct 23 16:56:46 EDT 2006

Thanks!
I was actually thinking of putting it on an FTP or so and modifying
it slightly so it would be easy for package owners to update their
packages. That would make an easy online catalog and printing a DVD
would also be straight forward. I have tried to keep a clear
directory structure and Lorenzo Becchi assisted with the web part.
Could be hosted at OSGEO for instance?
Ciao,
Jeroen