[webmap-discuss] Roll Call

Aaron Koning aaronkoning at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 01:49:24 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Aaron Koning from Prince George, BC, Canada. I work out of the University of
Northern British Columbia (UNBC) and maintain the Flexible Internet Spatial
Template (FIST) and GCTP JavaScript Edition (GCTP-JS) software packages
among other things. My interests include: web development, database
technologies, computer programming, open source software and GIS.
Web-mapping allows me to explore all these topics and more!

Aaron