[webmap-discuss] Roll Call

Adair, Mike Mike.Adair at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Apr 6 10:05:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm Mike Adair, currently working on MapBuilder, from Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada.  My day job is at Natural Resources Canada, associated with the
GeoConnections program where I've used MapBuilder in the GeoConnections
Discovery Portal.

I'm somewhat familiar with the other Web Mapping projects out there and I
think it would be great to be able to find commonalities and maximize code
re-use.

Mike