[webmap-discuss] Roll Call

Urbanowski Shayne urbanowsjp at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Apr 6 10:53:39 EDT 2006

My name is Shayne Urbanowski.  My interest is in finding
opportunities to integrate mass market web maps with OGC
standards.  The hope is to participate in a community that
will further technologies that help transition the one-up
mashup movement to an interoperable web based GIS
environment.  I see the OGC standards and rich client web
apps as the primary mechanism to support this transition.

Regards,
Shayne
Shayne at urbano.ws