[webmap-discuss] Start the discussion - was( Roll Call

Pat Cappelaere pat at cappelaere.com
Thu Apr 6 18:04:23 EDT 2006

Steve,

We can currently pretty much do what you are describing with MapBuilder.  We
can access WMS, WFS< GoogleMaps, GeoRss feeds...by describing what each
layer ought to do... And Schuyler needs to add a Google-like API to it or
get us to do it.  We have had discussions about it.  It is very doable.
Just a matter of priorities and motivations... :)
Pat.