[webmap-discuss] Roll Call

mose mose at mose.fr
Thu Apr 6 19:33:13 EDT 2006

hi

I'm mose, free software author living in Paris, France. I went to
mapserver in 2002 to build http://localis.org (which is a sleeping
project now).

I'm still participating in
* http://developer.berlios.de/projects/spip-carto, a plugin to integrate
  gis into http://spip.net
* http://e-toil.com a derivate of localis, implemented with postgis
  (not released yet)
* http://maps.tikiwiki.org is the mapserver subcommunity in tikiwiki
  development community

For now I'm mostly lurking in many places where maps are contributing
to stimulate collective intelligence.

regards,
mose

--
http://mose.fr/cv

le Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 09:41:33PM -0700 par Cameron Shorter :