[webmap-discuss] OGC and google style tiling

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:33:48 EDT 2006

The "standard URL" I was refering to is the URL of a tile.

Both ka-map and mapbuilder have both implemented much of the same
functionality.  We will need to work out a logical place to split
between the ka-map code and the mapbuilder code.

I think it would be difficult to use Mapbuilder without Mapbuilder
controls.  Probably what we would need to do is convert your ka-map
tools to fit within the Mapbuilder framework.

Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net