[webmap-discuss] OGC and google style tiling

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Apr 14 08:42:44 EDT 2006

Ok.  I'm not sure if the URLs to the tiles are standard.  The URL
goes to a tile.php script which converts special pixel coordinates
into geographic coordinates.  The math for the conversion is very
simple though, all you need to know is the size of a pixel in
geographic coordinates.

I'll need to look into mapbuilders controls to understand how to do
the integration.  Perhaps this could be the start of a common API? ;)

Cheers

Paul