[webmap-discuss] Fwd: [OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Vectors in OpenLayers?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 07:31:33 EDT 2006

I've moved the design to the wiki at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/AJAX_WebMapping_Vector_Rendering_Design
which should make it easier for others to contribute.

Next, I plan to update the diagrams to include ideas from Paul Spensor
and myself. Hopefully I'll get it done tonight - but it might have to
wait until tomorrow.

Please feel free to add a comment title underneath each diagram. Eg:

===Comments===
# Cameron Shorter: This design could be better if ...

Pierre GIRAUD wrote:
> As said in the openlayers IRC topic, it is recommended to use the
> webmap list as possible.
> This message was sent to the openlayers-dev list last friday.
>
> For the rest of the discussion, I kept some interesting ideas shared
> by Paul and Cameron last night on the IRC chan. Is there already an
> OSGEO wiki page to contribute. Some people in camptocamp also gave a
> thought on UML diagrams.
>
> Regards
>
> Pierre GIRAUD

Cameron Shorter