[Mapbender-dev] Code moved into SVN

Leonhard Dietze dietze at geoinform.fh-mainz.de
Tue Apr 18 01:16:29 EDT 2006

Arnulf Christl schrieb:

> This is also a good time to review who (developer) does what and maybe
> even distribute some of the more boring tasks involved in code review to
> more shoulders. Or hands. Dunno what you use to code.

I just came back from some days off. What kind
of things can I possibly do within the code
review process or where else? I am also not quite
sure if my and others code can somehow added as
possible add-on like it was suggested by I think
Uli at the FOSSGIS-conference: put it in a
separate CVS-directory without warranty. You
might want to have a look at the current
project I am doing with Mapbender (or does
somebody want (or has the time) to look at
added source code? Its a bit specific code for the
application as I have data of several layers in
different years, therefore I had to add a module
that helps me to handle the layers differently.
Check it out:
http://www.hgis-germany.de/

Leo