New Wiki Account for Bjoern

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sat Jul 1 07:10:58 EDT 2006

On Fri, June 30, 2006 17:12, Bjoern Appel wrote:
> Hi Arnulf,
>

> On 6/30/06, Arnulf Christl <arnulf.christl at ccgis.de> wrote:
>
>> 1. Could you please specify what your interest in hacking the Wiki is?
>
> Not very much. Just wanted to add a bit more Information about
> [[PgDijkstra]]. I
> thought this is a Wiki and I could quickly add some information;
> didn't want to cause too much overhead on the administrator-side for
> getting an account.

No problem, you are welcome.

>> 2. Our current policy is to add accounts with people's real names as
>> this is not an anonymous/fun Wiki but the official documentation and
>> development planning platform for the Mapbender software.
>
> "Warden" is my alias on all the Wikipedias, so I had that in mind. But
> I have no problem with publishing my name. If this is your policy, I
> would be happy to get "Bjoern Appel" as I have now seen as usernames
> for all edits in your wiki.
>
> Björn

I added "Bjoern Appel", you should receive an email with the details, then
can log in and change your prefs, etc. - it seems like you are at home
with Wikis.

You are a little early for SSO. People are putting it together at OSGeo
right now and I am very excited about getting rid of all those different
user-ids asap (maybe within the next 20 to 30 years...).

--
Arnulf Christl
http://www.ccgis.de