AW: [Mapbender-dev] IRC on freenode #mapbender

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Fri Jul 7 04:17:18 EDT 2006

It was impossible for me to connect to the irc (ports blocked).
Whats the fruit of the irc?
Are there some new facts that everyone should know? What about a litttle roundup of the IRC for the devlist?

CU,
Marko

PS: How does it work with the html-client?

Marko Samson
Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz
GIS-Anwendungsentwicklung
Referat I-5