[Mapbender-dev] Proposal to add Marko Samson as a developer

Leonhard Dietze dietze at geoinform.fh-mainz.de
Thu Jun 8 00:56:47 EDT 2006

> We should think about, how we can manage to integrate new developers in
> the team.
>
> And what about the other developers, which thought about joining the team?
>
>  astrid

Thanks fpr the reminder Astrid. To me happend the same
as always: First go to FOSSGIS and afterwards the work-
loads came flying in and didn't allow me to have any
space left in the schedule. That's why I still didn't
apply for joining as a developer.
And a bigger problem is the fact that i currently mostly
have to develop possibilities to handle our year-by-year
data that is pretty specific and (i guess) not much of
use for other mapbender-users. Or am I wrong in this?

Leo