Proposal to add Michael Schulz as a Mapbender developer

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at ccgis.de
Fri Nov 3 08:29:05 EST 2006

Hi developer,

I would like to propose to add Michael Schulz as a developer and grant
SVN commit access (to do this formally correctly someone needs to make a
motion).

Michael already works with Mapbender for some time and programmed his
own addons and debugged the code....

I motion to add Michael Schulz as a developer and grant SVN commit access.

Someone from the PSC can second this motion then we can vote. If anybody
has comments or wants to know more about this process you can also get
me offlist.

My vote is +1

--

So please give your vote