[Mapbender-dev] No commits please

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Apr 26 03:28:11 EDT 2007

Hi All,
we have a little confusion in the SVN due to committing the whole branch in trunk/mapbender so that we now have an additional trunk/mapbender/mepabender. THis is not rdrmatic but before we end up having loads of confusion in tagging and version we suggest to not commit until we have resolved this.

If anybody has an idea of what the consequences of simply deleting that directory might be please hop on IRC and let us know. As soon as we have resolved it we will let you know.

Best regards,
Arnulf.