[Mapbender-dev] Code conventions (voting)

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Wed Feb 14 05:03:00 EST 2007

I propose the adoption of code conventions listed at

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Code_conventions

for the Mapbender project.

Everyone on this list is allowed to vote. For additional information
take a look at http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Voting_Process

Someone has to second this motion, then the voting process begins.
Please vote +1, 0 or -1.

Christoph

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) schrieb:
> Hi list,
>
> I did some additional work on the wiki page (see
> http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Code_conventions), restructured it
> and added some examples. Please hack the wiki if something is unclear or
> false.
>
> As a month has passed since the first draft was introduced, I think we
> should be ready to vote. First of all, I think voting on the conventions
> is necessary. Making them official will bind us to really enforce them.
>
> Concerning the voting process (please correct me if I'm wrong): I think
> after a proposal from my side it has to be seconded by a PSC member (see
> http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mapbender_PSC). Then, voting begins.
> But who is eligible to vote? Only PSC members, or all developers? Maybe
> someone can explain.
>
> I think I will post a proposal on Monday to give everyone a chance to
> look this document over again.
>
> Christoph

Baudson Christoph
http://www.wheregroup.com