[Mapbender-dev] Module maintainers

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Feb 22 04:24:54 EST 2007

Hello developers,

today I have edited the Mapbender Wiki:

1) I introduced  a new category "Roles" (see
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Category:Roles)

Adding roles enables us to specify tasks and assign them. If a task is
handed from one person to another, the role is clearly described in the
wiki. To sum it up, roles describe tasks and allow delegation.

2) The first new role I added is the "Module maintainer" (see
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Module_maintainer). I would be
grateful if you could read the description of the task and add yourself
as a maintainer for the modules you feel responsible for (the page has a
list of all orphaned modules).

Thanks for your time,

--
Baudson Christoph