AW: [Mapbender-dev] Reminder: Code Conventions

Melchior Moos nimix at gmx.net
Mon Jan 22 14:58:41 EST 2007

Hi,
talking about compressed JS code I think it's interesting to have a look
at google maps code:
http://maps.google.com/mapfiles/maps2.72.js
they compress the code by dropping comments and linebeakes but they also
shorten their function and variable names.
Does anybody now a nice packing programm which does this (hopefully also
within PHP-scripts) ??

regards,
melchior