[Mapbender-dev] mod_poi syntax error

Tilo Wütherich tilo.wuetherich at la-bw.de
Wed Jul 4 04:28:15 EDT 2007

Hi List,

I'm using mod_poi with mapbender 2.4.1 and Postgres 8.2. I made an entry for
one of my geodata-tables in tab_metadata and everything worked fine. If I
add a second entry for another tab with almost the same structure, I get the
following errormessages in my GUI:

Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: syntax error
at or near "WHERE" at character 202 in
/mnt/htdocs/mapbender_2.4.1/http/javascripts/mod_poi.php on line 288

Warning: pg_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in
/mnt/htdocs/mapbender_2.4.1/http/javascripts/mod_poi.php on line 290

I'm a bit puzzled, because in mod_poi.php at line 288 are only 31
characters... Nevertheless, there seems to be some trouble with one of the
SQL-statements?

Does anybody know some help?

Greetings,

Tilo