[Mapbender-dev] html-IRC on telascience gone?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jul 30 09:15:54 EDT 2007

Thomas Baschetti wrote:
> Hi,
> seems the html-interface to Mapbender IRC is no longer
> on telascience under http://irc.telascience.org/.
> Will it be back?

Thomas,

I believe that the system that used to be irc.telascience.org died a
sudded and final death and John setup the html-irc stuff on a different
system from memory.  I don't think I have direct access to this new
system, but if you can file a ticket for SAC at:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo

then I'll talk to John about adding it.  I think there are a few others
missing as well.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,