[Mapbender-dev] new version available - Mapbender 2.4.2 rc1

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Wed Jun 6 04:52:30 EDT 2007

Hi Michael,

concerning to resize_mapsize:
does the javascript error occur at startup or while you digitize something or whatever? I installed rc1 and copied resize_mapsize from gui2 to gui_digitize and changed it to auto. But I don't get an error at firefox/firebug.
What have you done to get this error?

My Sys:
mb2.4.2._rc1 (new_installation)
php 5.2.2