[Mapbender-dev] Fossgis2008 Mapbender Development Sprint

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Wed Nov 7 10:22:39 EST 2007

Samson, Marko schrieb:
> Hi Devs,
>
> It would be nice for devs, who are far away from the nice Freiburg, not to schedule the sprint to early of the 1.4 and to late of the 3.4.
> I don't know the program of the fossgis, but some people don't want, or are not free, to stay all 3 days completely or have to arrive/depart on the first/last day.

It would be nice to have a whole day to really get some results.

To serve everyone, we could have an extensive sprint a day before or
after the conference, and a short one (half a day) during the
conference. I guess that most people want to work in their field of
expertise anyway, so no harm would be done by splitting the event.

> Greetings,
> Marko Samson
>

> Marko Samson
> Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz NRW