[Mapbender-dev] Prefix for Mapbender functions/classes

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Nov 8 11:01:17 EST 2007

Up to now, we used "mb" a lot, but now it collides with PHP's multibyte
functions. There has been some confusion about this, so we might want to
agree on another prefix.

Later, when we go on with the re-design, we could have a JS object in
the global namespace with that name as well, that itself contains all
other classes or functions, so we do not pollute the global namespace.

Maybe "mapbender" is too long; "mb" is confused with multibyte; "mpb" or
"mpbr" could be confused with MapBuilder.

This may not be on top of our to do list.

--
Where2B-Konferenz

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson